WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA ?
« Personal data » means any information that can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, through pseudonymized data such as a unique identifier).
This could include your identity, mailing and mailing addresses, mobile phone number, financial data, your computer’s IP address, or your mobile device’s MAC address.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT ?
The personal data that we may use concerning you are: your first and last name, your e-mail address, your company, your telephone number.
We may collect this personal data from you or receive it from you through our website.
Your personal data can thus be:
- communicated by you directly when you send us a message via our contact form
- collected by us for the purposes detailed below;
Your personal data may be collected by Domaine Maréchal for the following reasons:
- Contact between the user and the Domaine Maréchal
- The security of our website and our protection and yours against fraud
- Compliance with legal obligations